Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Accu-Check update

The man who finally offered to help me was very kind, but I did not get very far. Tyler's name is off of all mailings. It seems that accu-check cannot control who they send their mailings too. Hmm, in this computer day and age that seems rather a poor answer to me. The kind man said they do not collect birthdates, so they could not segregate the mailings...He did say he would let customer service know and that they take to heart customers suggestions. Take to heart? How can mailings with only old folks all over it be sent out to inspire young children with T1, make them feel normal and want to run to their other T1 friends and say "look, how cool!" I think not. At least, accu-check, send out mailings with people of all ages plastered all over it.

I am thinking they need to hire a T1 mama, we'll set them straight!

No comments:

Post a Comment