Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Do

Just stopping by to say hello. Not having a computer for myself has been shall I say 'different' I have one last hope for my old computer. A friend's husband is working on it. I hope to know by Friday if he was able to recover all my research, recipes and journaling since Tyler's dx.

No luck yet with Accu-Check..just the good old run around.

This saying made me think of all of us here every time I read it... I found it on another site...


DO
If things need to change, it means that what we do becomes incredibly more important. Do. Action suddenly becomes more valuable. It means that there is opportunity, if one can perceive everyone else’s blind spot and find some white space for themselves. If everyone is getting together and complaining, it means that there’s a lot of unoccupied space somewhere.

Basically, it means that your contribution matters. And if you can muster up the strength to push against your fear, you might be able to do something that changes the game… It isn’t about being Anti. It’s about being pro-something-good and making and acting and moving towards Pre-something-incredible.

— Frank Chimero

1 comment: