Yesterday marked six months. Tyler spent the day in lowered tones wishing that day six months ago never came and shattered his life and dreams. To me, it was another day finding our balance....
Yesterday, Tyler gave himself his first shot and three more too.
That is a huge milestone! Congratulations to Tyler for his fist self injection! I know how hard that must have been for him.
ReplyDelete((HUGS)) to your family today. Everyday is too many days with diabetes.
Wow Alix- what a step for Tyler (and your family). It has only been 6 weeks for us, and we are taking it one minute at a time.
ReplyDeleteI look forward to getting to know you. I am thinking of you and Tyler today. I would lvoe to hear more about what you are doing nutrionally/herbally for D. I am feeling lost and unsure since T's diagnosis.
April
Tyler is awesome! I don't think I could give myself a shot. Seriously - how many have I given Nate? But the thought of giving one to myself is AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH - - - makes my tummy turn!! What a brave guy!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove to you guys!