I used to like numbers. I always could take numbers, jumble them around in my head and find the end result.
I do not like numbers anymore. Well, I do like numbers sometimes, in some orders but these days I do not like numbers. Actually, the fact is, my life is ruled by numbers. I like numbers when they begin with a 7, 8, 9, and 1 but only if the 1 is followed by a 0,1, maybe 2, if it is followed by these numbers, than a 0-9 can be the third number or the second number if it is 7, 8, 9. When a 1 is followed by a 3-9 as the second number I am not fond of that, (after that, the 3rd number makes no difference) in fact I am not fond of large numbers any more. I feel most comfortable between 74-120, but 120 can make me nervous because sometimes it gets larger for no apparent reason, it can even double because it has made up its mind to. Numbers now make me feel calm, frustrated or confused. My life has become a numbers game, and in all honestly, I never thought numbers would rule my life.....
Numbers and I arent friends either.. Some days are fine and other days are horrible! Thats just the way this game is played right??!! We'll always win though!!
ReplyDeleteI don't like numbers either. Now I live with them everyday taking care of my T1 child. My daughter was dx Apr 1, 2009.
ReplyDeleteHi Heather
ReplyDeletewelcome!i look forward to reading your blog!
Hi, Alix. Charlene pointed me to your site. Our 8-year old son was dx 5/13/09...coming up on his first anniversary. I look forward to reading through your archive and continuing to follow your family's progress. You can find our family blog here: http://fivebearsablogging.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteBest wishes,
Mo