Monday, January 10, 2011

grumpy update

tyler has a pump class scheduled for the end of jan. he is looking forward to it and is willing to give it a try for a while. being 15, it will be up to him to decide which works better for him. :)

i just plopped down 2875.00 for tyler's supplies/insulin for 3 months... gotta love the high deducible, you get to start off the new year in debt!!!

i have spent to past few months in burnout mode (mainly in the kitchen). i guess that is what happens when you go full force for a year, the first year of dx. now that the burnout has passed, i am being more creative in the kitchen again. we have been whipping up awesome muffins, pizzas (not as low carb as i would like, but it is a treat), soups, veggies, stews, cookies.. oh i had better stop, i am getting very hungry. i plan on posting pics of some of the foods we make. got myself the camera i have wanted for some time now :) happy me. just don't get too close or you may just get photographed....

may your day be filled with blessings beyond measure.

6 comments:

  1. I cant wait to hear about your recipes!!I am in desperate need of new ones!! THANKS in advance for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, yes... please share!

    I got a vitamix for Christmas, so I need some of the recipes you use for that too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOhhhhh - I need some recipes. I'm sorry about the burnout but glad you are back in the kitchen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there!!!! And, yes, please share!

    ReplyDelete