Thursday, December 31, 2009

Endo Appt on 12/30

Tyler's A1C is 6.4   :) Yahoo!  This is his first test since dx.

I  have been researching the correlation between food allergies, one's own body's glycemic index ( not the standard GI), and food as therapy, just to mention a few topics. I am learning so much, even after studying nutrition  (over 30 years)  and receiving several degrees on the subject.
I will share with you some things I have learned and some recipes I have created, or tweaked from others.

Happy New Year!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Please do share! I'm looking forward to reading about all that you've learned. I'm very interested in these topics as well.

    Great job on the A1C!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome A1C!

    Can't wait to find out what you have learned and I always love new recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! You are just amazing! Can't wait to hear more. :)

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great A1c! I am looking forward to hearing about what you have learned nutrition wise. This is something I am very interested in and can't seem to get enough info about! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete