I feel so behind in all the happenings. I have to catch up with what is going on with all of you! Life has been good, just a few days of focus in other areas. I will share this with you soon.
Tyler's numbers still get low at night and I have been up past twelve many nights with him, bringing up his numbers so he can go to sleep. The two am check comes way too fast. I am glad to say only four of the past seven nights, I have had to check again at two fourty-five. The really good news, his body has been kicking the numbers up so I do not need to do anything except go back to sleep.
Thank you for my first award... but I do not know how to transfer the picture to this page :)
5 things I love
1.My husband Brian. He works so hard to keep our family going and I am blessed to be able to home school the kids. He is very creative.
2.My kids. Gods blessings, all three of them. They encourage me to be the best person I can be. I love to be with them. I applaud their uniquenesses.
3. My mom, the rock of my life. I only hope I can be the same to my kids as she is to me.
4. My D-mama's, my new friends! I love you all. Thank you for all the encouragement. Your blogs helped me get through the dark night of the diabetes soul....
5. Living in the mountains. They say 'nature is balm for the soul'. I love being outside in the pine trees. It smells like camping. I feel invigorated and alive up here. When I am stressed I go outside, take a deep breath and look at God's world around me. This helps me to gain perspective on things.
“I went out for a walk and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in.”
– John Muir.
Oh, I wish I was in Tahoe right now smelling the trees! We have a fake tree this year, so I can't even enjoy that smell!
ReplyDeleteI hope Tyler's numbers even out soon, a momma and a boy need their sleep!
Merry Christmas!
I'm jealous of the mountains. I grew up in Vancouver, Canada, and I miss looking up and seeing the beautiful mountains staring back at me. Texas is way too wide open for my tastes!
ReplyDelete