Saturday, October 2, 2010

It was a good day

The one year mark was yesterday. We went to our Friday home schooling classes (an hour away). Tyler's b/g was very good when he checked in the early a.m., as a matter of fact, all day.   He has been growing, so his numbers have been more difficult to control. We spent moments of the day chatting about the milestone, and how blessed we are to be here.
We decided to have a nice evening meal to end the day. Oh, and how can I forget, my new best flavor of coconut ice cream, cherry amaretto by coconut bliss.....

It was a very good day!

4 comments:

  1. Glad it went well. That ice cream sounds phenomenal. I love COCONUT anything!!! YUM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 1 Year! And I'm with you on the COCONUT! LOVE IT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on keeping Tyler healthy and thriving for your first full year! You're doing an awesome job, mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad it was a good day! Congratulations on all your accomplishments, AND the yummy ice cream!

    ReplyDelete