1 ½ cups almond flour
¼ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1 big pinch ground cloves
2 tablespoons coconut or grapeseed oil
1/3 cup maple syrup
or coconut nectar
2 large organic eggs
1/2 can organic pumpkin
¼ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1 big pinch ground cloves
2 tablespoons coconut or grapeseed oil
1/3 cup maple syrup
2 large organic eggs
1/2 can organic pumpkin
- In a large bowl combine almond flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves
- In vitamix
(or other high powered blender or food processor) puree oil, syrup, eggs and pumpkin until smooth, it works by hand with a wisk too...
- Stir wet ingredients into dry
- Use paper liners in pan
- Bake at 350° for 30-45 minutes, cover if it looks like the muffins may burn
- Makes 8-10 muffins
- I always double our recipes!
Of course it's the best....it's GF :)
ReplyDeleteTHANKS FOR THIS!!!! I *LOVE* pumpkin EVERYTHING and will definitely print this off to make at some point during the upcoming season of YUM!!!!
Thanks! I made these yesterday with Addison..you are right! Very yummy! And nicely low carb..I should have taken your advice and made a double batch!!
ReplyDelete