I feel so removed from routine these days, including keeping up on every one's blogs...
My lap top crashed, with all my journaling, recipes etc since Tyler's dx... Where to do go from here? My laptop was my life line to all of you and my research. Our budget does not allow for a new computer.
The kids use the home computer to do their school work (we home school), this equals no computer time for me, unless or coarse I want to go on after the 2 a.m. b/g check. (How did I get on the computer you ask.. It's the SuperBowl)
My glass cook top cracked and shattered, I have a simmer burner left to use. They say a few weeks till the one I ordered comes in. Let's hope sooner. My oven caught on fire ( the heating coil) the part is due in soon.... how soon I say?? I make and bake all of our food.
In the realm of things, this means very little, mere inconveniences.
We are healthy, warm and have a home full of love.
Man, I am sorry all this is going on. I hate that "things" cant come one at a time. It has to be piled on for whatever reason. (at least it feels that way to me)
ReplyDeleteHope all gets fixed soon. Hand in there.
When it rains it pours. :(
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you snuck a second to say hi! Glad to know you are healthy and well...unlike your oven. :(