Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Blessings

I am so blessed and grateful for my new family of friends...... Thank you for welcoming me with open arms! May we all take the time to count all the good in our lives, as they are rich with blessings, even on the days where we can't see beyond diabetes.

Our family is blessed to have dear friends from L.A. visit for the week.  We are having a traditional mixed with Little House Thanksgiving.  A home filled with kids laughing and  playing , a hubbie watching football, and two mama's having 'girlfriend' time in the kitchen :)Priceless!
Happy Thanksgiving y'all.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely! Have a wonderful week together! Happy Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw your comment on my blog. You should post your recipes for your flour mixes. I know I'm interested in them and I'll bet a whole bunch of the other Moms would be too!

    ReplyDelete