Banana Chocolate Muffins makes about 12
.5 cup coconut flour, sifted
.25 cup raw cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
4 eggs
.25 cup or less of coconut or maple syrup
.25 cup water
1 cup mashed bananas
oven 350
in a large bowl mix all the dry ingredients
in a medium bowl whisk all wet ingred. combine wet ingred. into dry and mix wit a hand mixer until combined
do not over mix
fold in the bananas
scoop into lined tins ( i like to use `if you care muffins` cups)
bake about 15-25 minutes, until done
Sending a HUGE Hello!!!!!!! I've missed hearing from you. I'm so sorry you received ugly e-mails from people. This recipe looks yummy!
ReplyDeleteI have also missed you and your wonderful recipes. Ignore the ugliness and continue to share... I, for one, am grateful you take the time.
ReplyDeleteCan you make coconut flour, or do you have to buy it?
Thank you, Nikki and Joanne
ReplyDeleteCoconut flour is a waste product from making coconut milk. I guess if you make milk, the remainder could be ground into flour. I usually order mine through Tropical Traditions or when needed, from the store :)
Boo to ugly comments from nasty people! Thanks for sharing. You inspire me.
ReplyDelete